Thursday, April 9, 2009

Samsung's new Ultra Slim LED TV



The other day I was in a Fry's electronics store browsing the new products and I saw this new Samsung LCD with the red tint around the bezel. At first it looked like the same style as the last year model, but when I took a closer look, I found how amazingly thin it was. It was so thin compared to the Sony TV sitting next (according to the spec it is about 1.2 inches thick). Even though I own a Sony XBR right now, but I don’t hang it on the wall. I thought it was too thick to hang on the wall, but this is one is perfect to hang on the wall, it will look just like a picture frame.

I spent about 10 minutes playing with it and found it got 4 HDMI inputs, 120 Hz, USB 2.0 and many more. Samsung says the picture quality is better than last year’s model which I think already pretty good compared to many other brands and in the same league as Sony (how can I let down the brand I own right now?)

Samsung says you can access Internet, browse your online photo collection, check stocks etc. Also it has built in entertainment collection like games, and you can also download contents from online. See for yourself to believe it. Check it out here at Amazon.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment